Copyright Registration Services
We are also providing Copyright Registration services. For more than 5 years, Indiabizline Online Solutions has been helping clients for Copyright Registration. Copyright Registration in Wadala. Copyright Registration in Sion. Copyright Registration in Antophill. Copyright Registration allover the Mumbai. We provide all Copyright Registration related services in Wadala, Kurla, Sion, Antophill Mumbai India.At Indiabizline, Our team provides all types of Copyright Registration consultant service regarding, Copyright Registration all over the Mumbai and for delivering results.
A copyright is essentially a right not to copy someone’s work. A copyright gives the owner of the subject an exclusive right over his work. If a work is protected by copyright, no one can imitate copy or reproduce the original work in any other way. A term of copyright in India is 60 years. Copyright can be taken for the following works
- Training Manuals.
- Literary Work.
- Fashion Design.
- Paintings etc.
Procedure of filing Copyright in India
Advantages & Benefits
- It permits the right to sue an infringer in federal court, in case the owner holds a copyright registration. The copyright owner has the right to oppose any offender who claims the ownership of that particular work.
- Fundamentally, copyright is a private right and depends on an individual in which way he/she wants to implement or use the copyright. It is flexible in nature and is not mandatory to be utilized in the work and can also be assigned to others by the owners.
- Another advantage is benefitting by selling or transferring the copyright. In case any third party wants the copyright then the initial owner has the privilege of deciding whether to sell/transfer the copyright or not.
- The owner can do any deal/agreement while transferring or selling the copyright to the other.
- Copyright safeguards authentic & original work, if the owner is not registered then its easy to exploit the intellectual works without paying any royalties or compensation to the owner of the work.
- It encourages enterprise and creates a favorable climate which in a way stimulates economic activity.