Within 15 days
Call Us /
+91 9322570499 / 8655085580
DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC) REGISTRATION
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) , an electronic document that contains the digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority, binds together a public key with an identity That can be used to verify a public key belongs to a particular person or entity. Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital equivalent (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates. Few Examples of physical certificates are drivers’ licenses, passports or membership cards. Certificates serve as proof of identity of an individual for a certain purpose; for example, a driver’s license identifies someone who can legally drive in a particular country. Likewise, a digital certificate can be presented electronically to prove one’s identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents digitally.
Benefits of a digital signature certificate
Digital Signature Certificates are helpful in authenticating the personal information details of the individual holder when conducting business online.
- Reduced cost and time: Instead of signing the hard copy documents physically and scanning them to send them via e-mail, you can digitally sign the PDF files and send them much more quickly. The Digital Signature certificate holder does not have to be physically present to conduct or authorize a business
- Data integrity: Documents that are signed digitally cannot be altered or edited after signing, which makes the data safe and secure.The government agencies often ask for these certificates to cross-check and verify the business transaction.
- Authenticity of documents: Digitally signed documents give confidence to the receiver to be assured of the signer’s authenticity. They can take action on the basis of such documents without getting worried about the documents being forged.
Requirements while you apply for a Digital Signature Certificate
- Submission of DSC Application form duly filled in by the applicant
- Producing Photo ID proof
- Producing Address proof
Process for Digital Signature Certificate Registration
An Indiabizline Online Solutions DSC Expert will prepare your DSC Application in the prescribed format along with the necessary supporting documents and obtain your signature in the application.
Once the application is prepared, Indiabizline Online Solutions will submit the DSC Application to the Certifying Authority (CA) for further processing and allotment of Digital Signature Certificate
Once the application and the attached supporting documents are verified, the Certifying Authority (CA) will allot a DSC for your business.
What is the process of obtaining DSC from Certifying Authority?
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Applicants can directly approach Certifying Authorities (CAs) with original supporting documents, and self-attested copies will be sufficient in this case
- DSCs can also be obtained, wherever offered by CA, using Aadhar eKYC based authentication, and supporting documents are not required in this case
- A letter/certificate issued by a Bank containing the DSC applicant’s information as retained in the Bank database can be accepted. Such letter/certificate should be certified by the Bank Manager .