ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
Indiabizline Company or a Non-Profit organisation (NPO) is a Company established for promoting commerce, art, science, religion, sports, education, research activities, charity or any other useful social object, provided the profits and donations is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members or owners.
The term No Profit does not mean that the Company cannot generate profit or income, but what it means is applying the income for promotion of the object and not for distributing it to the promoters. It means that the Company can earn profits but the promoters cannot be benefitted out of those profits.
WHAT ALL YOU GET
with NGO Company Registration
3 Company Name Approval
On How to Register NGO Company in India
1. How to register NGO?
The easiest way of registering your Non-Government Organization is by doing it with Indiabizline. We do all the work for you and you don’t have to bother about the running about for the process.
2.Why do you need to register an NGO?
3. What are the other alternatives to start and set up a Non-Profit Organizations?
4. Can any government employees or officer be a member of NGO?
5. How to open NGO?
- First, lay down the mission of your NGO, this means what cause you would like to take up.
- Form a governing body, this body ensure the smooth running of the NGO.
- Finally, register your NGO with the government authorities. This step can be long and painful. But, for a seamless experience, you can contact Indiabizline. Our experts will help you at every stage of the registration process.