We are also providing NGO/Trust Registartion services. For more than 5 years, Indiabizline Online Solutions has been helping clients for NGO/Trust Registartion services. NGO/Trust Registartion in Wadala. NGO/Trust Registartion in Sion. NGO/Trust Registartion in Antophill. NGO/Trust Registartion allover the Mumbai. We provide all NGO/Trust Registartion related services in Wadala, Kurla, Sion, Antophill Mumbai India. At Indiabizline, Our team provides all types of NGO/Trust Registartion consultant service regarding, NGO/Trust Registartion all over the Mumbai and for delivering results.
An NGO or Non-Governmental Organisation / Trust Registration is a not-for-profit entity that does work for the welfare work for the poorer sections of society or toward a particular cause. Their focus may be environmental, human or animal rights, improving health and welfare of children, development work or even raising awareness about a particular cause or activity, such as art.that said, many NGOs & Trust may also be fronts for political or religious interests. Being not-for-profit, these entities cannot pay out any profits as dividends to members; instead, any profit must be reinvested toward the cause. NGOs and Trust raise money from donors, who may or may not receive tax breaks on their donations. Ngo Registration service provider in mumbai. Trust Registration service provider in mumbai
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS NGO REGISTARTION
Non-Profit organisation (NPO) is a Company established for promoting commerce, art, science, religion, sports, education, research activities, charity or any other useful social object, provided the profits and donations is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members or owners.
Trust Registration helps people and Community by raising money to satisfy their needs. if you are looking for establishing any trust we will provide you help.
- Many privileges and exemptions are available to section 8 company under Company Law.
- Non-application of Companies Auditor’s Report Order (CARO).
- Exemption from requirement of Minimum Paid-up capital.
- Registered partnership firm can be a member in its own capacity.
- Exemption of Stamp duty for registration.
- Tax deductions to the donors of the Company u/s. 80G of the Income Tax.
- Minimum 2 Shareholders (for Private Limited NGO) and 7 Shareholders (for Public Limited NGO)
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
- Minimum 2 Directors (for Private Limited Co.) and 3 Directors (for Public Limited Co.)
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all of the Directors
- The directors and shareholders can be same person
- Address proof for proposed office address
WHAT ALL YOU GET
with NGO Company Registration
- DIN for 2 Directors
- MOA + AOA
- Customized Incorporation Master File
- Bank Account Opening Document Support
- Digital Signature Token for 1 Director
- Incorporation Certificate
- Company PAN Card
- Domain Name for 1 year + Web Hosting + 50 Email Ids for 1 year OR
- Company Name Approval
- New Incorporation Kit
- Company TAN/TDS Number
- QuickBooks Online Accounting Software for 1 year
On How to Register NGO Company in India
1. How to register NGO?
2.Why do you need to register an NGO?
3. What are the other alternatives to start and set up a Non-Profit Organizations?
4. Can any government employees or officer be a member of NGO?
5. How to open NGO?
- First, lay down the mission of your NGO, this means what cause you would like to take up.
- Form a governing body, this body ensure the smooth running of the NGO.
- Finally, register your NGO with the government authorities. This step can be long and painful. But, for a seamless experience, you can contact Indiabizline. Our experts will help you at every stage of the registration process.