Apply Online PAN Card Registration in Wadala. Free Consultant Service in Sion & Antophill Correction of PAN Card in Mumbai.
Apply Online PAN Card Registration in Wadala
we provide the best service to Apply online PAN Card registration in Mumbai. we have wide range of clients in Sion & Antophill. Permanent Account Number is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted by the Income Tax Department. PAN Card Registration is mandatory for financial transactions such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits.
Procedure for Apply Online PAN Card Registration
Apply Online PAN Card
- You are required to fill the Online PAN Card Registration details in our simple questionnaire.
Submit the document
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- One Photo
Submission on Document
We will draft the application and file it on your behalf.
Your PAN card will be sent through courier.
Documents Required for Pan Card Registration
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport size photograph
- Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Copy of Address Proof (Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
Features of Pan Card
- PAN Card is a 10 digit alpha numeric code.
- PAN Card is valid for the lifetime and requires no renewal.
- PAN Card can be obtained by both Indian and Foreign Nationals.
- PAN Card is required for payment of Direct Taxes and to file ITR.
Apply Online PAN Card Registration
A permanent account number known as PAN is a vital document for any taxpayer. It is a 10-character number consisting of letter and digits. PAN card requirements are detailed in the Income Tax Act of 1961. This number is unique to each cardholder and helps identify the income tax payer. It is required for individuals, partnerships, companies. It also serves as an identity proof from a number of purposes.
Does your company need a PAN card Registration?
- Any corporate body doing business in India requires a PAN card whether it is registered in India or abroad.
- Any individual or entity involved in business with an Indian firm requires a PAN card.
- It is also required for anybody who is involved in generating money out of India whether the company is registered, or has a permanent establishment, or an office in India.
Correction in PAN Card
The Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, changes or Correction in PAN Card through online form by Income Tax Department. Users can apply Online for new PAN card, changes or Correction in PAN Card by selecting appropriate category of applicants such as individual, firm, company, etc. Details about procedure of applying online for new PAN card, changes or Correction in PAN Card, processing fee, mode of submission of documents and category of applicant are also available.