Patent Registration Services
We are also providing Patent Registration services. For more than 5 years, Indiabizline Online Solutions has been helping clients for Patent Registration. Patent Registration in Wadala. Patent Registration in Sion. Patent Registration in Antophill. Patent Registration allover the Mumbai. We provide all Patent Registration related services in Wadala, Kurla, Sion, Antophill Mumbai India.At Indiabizline, Our team provides all types of Patent Registration consultant service regarding Patent Registration all over the Mumbai and for delivering results.
Patent Registration Services
Patent is an exclusive right granted by the government to the inventor for an invention which is a new and inventive solution to an existing technological problem. The patent rights are granted for a limited period of time in exchange for complete public disclosure of the invention. The invention can be anything such as process, art, method to manufacture, particular apparatus, machine, computer software, technical application, chemicals or drugs.
Procedure for Patent Registration
Fill Patent application form
All you need to do is complete our simple form and provide your basic information which will be required while filing for patent registration to get a patent.
On basis of your basic information and documents, we will draft your Patent application.
Your work is completed
Advantages & Benefits
- Patent protects invention: It an intellectual property which protects your invention and prevents other to use it without your prior permission.
- Sell or transfer patent right: Registration of patent allows you sell, transfer or franchise your patent. This will help you to raise more revenue.
- Patent valid for 20 years: Your invention gets protection for a particular period which helps you to protect your invention.
- Application form in duplicate (Form 1).
- Provisional or complete specification in duplicate. If the provisional specification is filed, it must be followed by the complete specification within 12 months.(Form 2).
- Drawing in duplicate (if necessary).
- Abstract of the invention in duplicate.
- Information & undertaking listing the number, filing date & current status of each foreign patent application in duplicate (Form 3).
- Priority document (if priority date is claimed) in convention application, when directed by the Controller.
- Declaration of inventor-ship where provisional specification is followed by complete specification or in case of convention/PCT national phase application (Form 5).
- Power of attorney (if filed through Patent Agent).
- Fees (to be paid in cash/by cheque/by demand draft).
- Get royalty by licensing your patent
- Protection for a period of 20 years in India
- You can then utilize your invention yourself.
- Stop others from using your invention without your permission
Criteria for filing a Patent
- Novelty: i.e. some part of it has a new development and has not been published in India or elsewhere before the date of filing of the patent application in India.
- Inventive Step/Non Obvious: If someone who is skilled in that particular field would consider the invention to be an unexpected or surprising development on the invention date.
- Industrial Applicability: Invention should be useful, such that it can be used in an industry.