Cooperative Trust & NGO Tax Return Filling Services
We are also providing Tax Return Filling for NGO & Trust services. For more than 5 years, Indiabizline Online Solutions has been helping clients for ngo tax return filling services & trust tax return filling services. NGO tax return filling services & Trust tax return filling Wadala. NGO tax return filling &Trust tax return filling in Sion. NGO tax return filling Trust tax return filling in Antophill. NGO tax return filling &Trust tax return filling Wadala allover the Mumbai. We provide all tax consultant related services in Wadala, Kurla, Sion, Antophill Mumbai India. At Indiabizline, Our CA provides all types of tax consultant serviceregarding NGO tax return filling &Trust tax return filling all over the Mumbai and for delivering results.
Trust/NGO Tax Return Filing
Trust is a type of entity formed usually for charitable or religious purposes and not intended to do commercial activities are allowed various benefits under the Income-Tax Act.
Income Tax Return Filing for Trust/NGO
Any Trust with a gross total income of more than Rs.2.5 lakhs is required to file income tax returns mandatorily. Also, the following types of Trusts are required to file income tax return mandatorily, irrespective of gross total income.
- Research Association
- News agency
- Association or institution.
- Fund or institution
- University or other educational institution
- Mutual Fund
- Securitization trust
- Investor Protection Fund
- Core Settlement Guarantee Fund
- Venture capital company or venture capital fund
- Trade union
- Body or authority or Board or Trust or Commission
- Infrastructure debt fund
- Business trust
Due Date for Filing Trust/NGO Tax Return
The due date for income tax filing for Trusts are as follows:
- September 30 if the Trust is required to get its accounts audited under the Income Tax Act or under any other law.
- November 30 if the Trust is required to file Form No. 3CEB. Form 3CEB would be required if the Trust entered into certain types of related party transactions.
- July 31 if the Trust does not need to get its accounts audited.