Within 15 days
Call Us /
+91 9322570499 / 8655085580
Employee State Insurance | ESI Registration
Employee Registration in Wadala
Employee’s State Insurance(ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning INR 21000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percentage and employee contributes 1.75 percentage, total share 6.5 percentage. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESI) according to rules and regulations stipulated therein the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. ESI is an autonomous corporation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. But most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments. Employees registered under the ESI enjoy a range of benefits under the scheme.
Employee enjoy medical attendance and treatment for the person insured and their families including full range of medical, surgical and obstetric treatment, supply of all drugs, ambulance services, super-specialty consultation, etc., In addition, to the medical care, insured persons also enjoy sick pay benefits. Registration with ESI provides the employee with tremendous benefits and improves worker morale and retention. Indiabizline Online Solutions can help your Company obtain and manage ESI Registration.
Benefits of ESI Registration
- Sickness benefits at the rate of 70% (in the form of salary), in case of any certified illness certified and which lasts for a maximum of 91 days in any year.
- Medical Benefits to an employee and his family members.
- Maternity Benefit to the women who are pregnant (paid leaves).
- If the death of the employee happens while on work – 90% of salary is given to his dependents every month after the death of the employee.
- Same as above in case of disability of the employee.
- Funeral expenses.
- Old age care medical expenses.
Process after the form verification
- After verification of the form, the government will issue a 17 digit unique number.
- The employee who is registered under this scheme will provide the employer with the filled form and photographs of his own family members as a part of the process of registration and will get an ESI card after registration.
- Any change in the Company or its employees will be intimated to the ESIC.
Documents Required For Registration
- A registration certificate obtained either under the:
- Factories Act
- Shops and Establishment Act
- Certificate of Registration in case of Company, and Partnership deed in case of a Partnership.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the Company.
- A list of all the employees working in the Establishment.
- PAN Card of the Business Entity as well as all the Employees working under the entity.
- The compensation details of all the employees.
- A cancelled cheque of the Bank Account of the Company.
- List of Directors of the Company.
- List of the Shareholders of the Company.
- Register containing the attendance of the employees.