Within 15 days
Call Us /
+91 9322570499 / 8655085580
What is Provident Fund?
Provident Fund is a part of your salary, which is deducted every month and deposited on your behalf. If you work in a private firm then the company pays the same amount as it is deducted from your account and when you leave the firm you can apply and withdraw the amount saved.
Documents Required or Provident Fund Registration
- Name of the applicant
- Pan card of proprietor
- Id proof of the proprietor like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
- Address proof of proprietor.
- Address proof for the premises.
- Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
Partnership Firms / LLP / Company
- Name of the partnership firm or LLP or Company
- Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm. Incorporation Certificate in case of LLP or Company.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms or LLP.
- Id proof of Partners –Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license in case of Partnership Firm or LLP. ID proof of Directors in case of company.
- In case of Society, Trust etc, Registration of the organization needs to be done with concerned authority.
- Certificate of incorporation of society/trust.
- Moa and Bye Laws of society and trust.
- Id proof of president and all members of society
- Complete details of president and all members with their complete address and telephone number.
- Pan card of society/trust
Documents Required for All Entities
- First sale bill.
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery.
- GST Registration Certificate, if registered under GST.
- Register of salary and wages, all vouchers, all balance sheets from day one to current date of provisional coverage.
- Date of joining of employees, fathers name and date of birth.
- Salary and PF Statement.
- Cross cancelled cheque.